Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Top 5 Tips For Long Hair


Hi friends, how are you all? Hope everything is fine in your life. I was on tour of Delhi for week, and I had lots of fun there.  These seven days were extremely pleasant, but not for my hair as they had face lots harshness, pollution, dirt, and hot weather, as Delhi is one of the hottest cities in India.  I give always extra care to my hair, as once they used to be dry and unhealthy. Toady, I am here to share with you some hair care tips which my grandmother used to apply on my hair. My childhood hair was shiner, thicker, and strong enough but since my Dadi (grandmother) passed away I left caring for my hair and they became worst.  For Last one year my hair is in good condition even during my tour where I can’t care for them. Now they remain good since my mom has asked me to follow grandmother’s tips.

Tips For Long Hair

Here are the 5 tips and products of my grandmother for you.

Onions: Though I used to hate smell but it really left the strong effect on long tresses of childhood. My grandmother made apply lots of onion juice on my hair; she used to grind them in grinder stone in my village. Now I use this remedy two times every week, and apply for 15 to 20 minutes. My hair feels really strong. This remedy is also helpful for falling hair.

Oil Massage: It is believed, that well served hair always the strong hair. My hairs were massaged with pure mustard oil which was taken out with a unique handmade machine by my grandmother. We still have mustard fields in my village; since I started living in city I changed mustard oil with olive oil, I massage my hair gently every week with little warm olive oil that gives strength and shine to my tresses. You can use coconut, castor oil too as per your hair types.

Honey:  In today’s time hair is most damaged by sun, overexposure weakens hair and takes out moisture. Honey is also used by my grandmother, so decided to use it. Everyday for 6 to 8 hours, I live out of my house and honey gives moisture to hair.  Use half bowl honey with little olive oil to loosen honey lump. Apply gently on hair for twenty minutes. Wash with Luke warm water. You can add avocado or egg yolk to give extra boost of protein. Apply every month.

Cornstarch:  Though this trick is not suggested by my grandmother yet it is another better idea to get healthy hair as I have read it some where.  Pour 1 cornstarch into an empty salt shaker, now sprinkle onto dry hair. Leave it for 5 to10 minutes; brush it out by using paddle hairbrush. It better hair strong treatment.

Henna: It is other thing which loved by me for healthy hair. I remember my grandmother use to make mixture of two tablespoon henna with curd. I used to prefer apply this mixture in 30 minutes. It gives my hair conditioning.

Hope these tips will work for your hair.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...