Sunday, March 3, 2013

Administration By Animals


Here I am writing a story in the form of dream which is my small endeavor to analyze our current society and its administrators. In this story, I am comparing our current society with the society of the animals that I see in my dream.

Last night I had a dream, in my dream I visited a place which was an extreme better than our society. I saw the village of animals. All the animals like lions, elephants, dogs, foxes, monkeys and many more were living in harmony and peace. There was happiness in the air. It filled me with surprise that animals were running their society in an appropriate manner than us. The work was beautifully divided among them. There was not any corruption and nepotism in their work. None had the lust for the higher positions. It was the evil free society where there wasn't any struggle for the money; everyone had the home, adequate to eat. All were performing their duties in proper manner. All animals were enjoying their work. Lions were governing the village in correct way. Elephants were taking true decisions in the parliament. The schools were providing better education to small animals. Dogs were performing bravely their duties of securing borders of the village. The shops were honestly being run by foxes. The whole inhabitants were living in tranquility and prosperity.

Suddenly, a harsh sound woke me up and I found my self in this real society where every thing is false. I felt very sad over our real society which is far different from the society that I saw in my dream. In our real society everyone is leading miserable life. Corruption has spread its hand in every field. It is the place where everyone has caught in the rat race of earning. Crime is all too common, People has forgotten their religion and are engaged in adapting false life style.

I was wondering that, “why we can’t run our society like the society of animals that I saw in my dream ? but soon I have understood it only could happen in our dream only.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...